Fwd: Hosta ID help needed.

-- BEGIN included message

Before I knew what a Zounds looks like, I purchased a plant which was supposed
to be Zounds.  I now know it is not a Zounds, but I do ot know what it is.
Perhaps someone can give me a best guess based on the following description:

The leaves of the plant look almost like those of  a similiarly sized Patriot:
Smooth, shiny, and the dark green color of Patriot without the variegation.
About the same shape as Patriot, with the same undulating edges.  The flower,
which has not completely opened yet appears to be purple.

The leaves also appear to be similiar to some of the leaves of Plantagenia,
however Plantagenia does not have the undulating edges.  Of course, this is a
young plant so the leaves do not approach the size of Plantagenia.

Well, I've probably described about 20 different types of hostas, but if any
of you have any ideas, I'd sure like to hear them.

Thanks for the help  -  Ronnie

-- END included message