Re: Mini Popularity Poll

GPETHER321@aol.com wrote:
> Hi Folks,
> As many of our fellow hostaphiles are at the national convention for the next
> few days, how about we hold a mini hosta popularity poll.  My choice of
> favorites changes almost daily but below are list my favorites of today.  If
> you send your lists in, either to hosta-open or to me personally, I will keep
> a record of all the posts and send out the results on Sunday night.
>    Best Blue               Hadspen Blue
> Yellow/Gold               White Vision
>         Green               Grand Slam
> Medio-Variegated       June
> Margin-Variegated      Lady Isobel Barnett
> This years most interesting aquisition so far:  Tattoo
> Glen UK

Gosh, Glen...great idea! Here's my current favorites list. Like you, I'm
sure it will change over time.
  Best Blue - Blue Angel
  Best Gold - Granary Gold
  Best Green - Hirao Supreme
  Best Medio-variegated - Just So
  Best Margin-variegated - Sparky/Sagae (tie)
How about also best of size?
  Best L-VL - Sum & Substance
  Best Medium-sized - Sagae
  Best Small - Blue Moon
  Best Mini/Dwarf - Shiny Penny/Tiny Tears (tie)

Fun to try to make up a list. So many that could be there!!