Fwd: book

Sorry  Bob!
There was a mix-up. I shall return your book at Peoria.

Clyde C.AKA "The Book Thief"<BG>

-- BEGIN included message

Hi Clyde
	I don't know what to think about you. It is hard to have respect for
someone that would borrow something and just keep it especially after
you said you would get it right back and continue to do so. I guess I
thought you were a classy guy. If you need something in the future just
ask for it, don't steal it.
  http://www.gem-enterprises.com/axmear/home.html  HOSTAS ONLINE

-- END included message