Re: Mini Popularity Poll

   As a switch I have used other people's gardens as a source  for this
mini poll. I know my own garden too well  and am apt to see  beauty where
there has been only improvement (this is not a bad thing  but being
objective about what I raise  is not always a natural state).And like other
gardeners I often miss what is beautiful or wondrous in my own back garden
unitl I experience it through someone elses eyes.
   I understand that there are specially designed wallets and purses  with
rapid fold -out photo sections specifically designed for hosta pictures
which can be exposed in under 10 seconds to the unwary or anyone
threatening you with  23 rd photo of Junior  at 6 days looking stunned at
the flash bulb.

Green...........'King Michael'
Gold.............'Starboard Light'
Variegated Margin........'Delta Dawn'
Medio-variegated......... 'Falling Waters'
Just because I can not leave it out category.......'Dark Star'

Glen Williams