Re: Dymo labels

In a message dated 6/27/98 9:13:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ALMAND@arrakis.es
writes:

<< Dymo labels >>
Hose,
     I have used Dymo labels for the last five years. The work fine when stuck
on the metal type rose labels. I made the mistake of trying to save money one
year and used a cheaper brand. The labels started peeling in about four
months.
     Two years ago I bought a Brother electronic label maker. It works easier
and the labels are easier to read. They seem to stay on just as well as the
Dymo.
Robert
S.C.