Re: Convention report

In a message dated 28/06/98 21:01:20 GMT, you write:

<< >Gee and I had 'Blue Ice' on my wish list. :(
 Hi, Diane.  Savory's has a TC Blue Ice for $18.00 and Wade & Gatton's was
 selling divisions last year for I think $150.00 (I don't know about this
 year; I STILL haven't received my catalogue).  Sometimes those auction bids
 really get out of control!
 Sheila Smith >>
According to the Hosta Finder,  Van Wade is selling OS divisions of 'Blue Ice'
for $60

Glen UK