yellow montana

In my book of sports Emma Forster ( Forster '85) is the yellow sport
of montana Aureomarginata as stated. The yellow sport of montana On
Stage is Mountain Sunrise( Zilis). Again the question arises
if you have an independent arisen yellow sport, on say montana On
Stage, are they identical or not? I have tried to answer that
question in the last journal. I give genetical arguments why
all yellow sports from On Stage are identical and should not have
separate names. This is not a theory but just facts of genetics
applied to hosta. Yellow sports from montana On Stage or for that
matter Grand Tiara are identical ( not only similar). This is
because yellow sports from a variegated plant arise due to chimeral
rearrangements ( an exchange of cells between different layers). In
this respect Jim Wilkins disagrees in his comments ( that I did not
see beforehand) as he suggests that  all independent sports  should
have different names. What is your opinion?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands