Re: yellow montana

OK now I know what the all yellow form of 'OnStage" is called, after a closer
look at the plants that I have I have found that they have on each leaf one
or two streaks of light yellow green that comes from the margins and dips
about half way into the leaf.
If there is any interest I will try to scan one of the leaves.  I think I
will save the plants and see what happens over time-they are 4-5 years old

Now were am I going to plants them?  I do not want them to be sold like the
sport of 'Don Steven's' that I was saving that had 2" wide gold margins with
triangle shaped leaves and a very sharp point-and speaking of 'Don Steven's'
were can I see a picture of this plant- I do not believe I have any true to
type plants at all. I think I have ten diffrent plants saved and non of them
have the same margins. I have all green forms and plashed margins. Any one
else finding this plant difficult to "pin down"?