Re: Bonus plant, Zantedeschia

We are blessed to be in a time when further experimentation (or accidents)
enable us to push the hardiness barrier for unknowns farther and farther.
There are a lot of neat things (mostly aroids and other versions of
perennials that we have here in the US) coming in from other countries that
simply have to be tested since their hardiness is unknown.  But calla
lilies!  I never would have thunk it.  But I have been hearing reports of
some aroids being a LOT hardier than they were reputed to be, and people
push the barrier all the time!

Stacy Holtzman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Bloomington, Indiana Z5b