Hosta leaves sagging

Do any of you hosta-phyles know what causes the lower leaves on certain
hostas to droop - to the point of being nearly flat on the ground???  It
certainly IS NOT from being too dry, because all it has done is rained here
since an early dry spell.. Annnddd, wouldn't you know it - it's raining again
right now....Do you think the leaves will return to their full upright and
locked position as we prepare to land....oh, I was just getting you ready for
the flight attendants for your flight to Ann Arbor for the convention - will
they return to normal if the reason they drooped is ended - like too much

Raining in Minn-E-Sota Ronnie