Re: (no subject)

Denise Nakon wrote:
> There are tons of tiny yellow moths flying around. I believe they
> started as little green catapillars falling from the trees like rain.
> Anyone know what they are?
> Denise Nakon
> Pinckney Mi
> --
> mailto:beautbug@provide.net
Let's see Denise--
I estimate the weight of one moth (average sized) at 1/32 nd of an
That means 32 to the once. That makes (if my math is righ) 512 per
pound!  WOW  Now let's see X 2000 = ?? hum--= 10,240.00 to the ton, and
you think --How many tons? GOOD NIGHT !!!!! You need a very large vacum
Ran (Smiling)