Re: Convention

CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 6/16/1999 7:54:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
> stuarta@ibm.net writes:
>
> <<  I am not as I am having
>  a little problem with the folks that run the show.  >>
>
> What is the problem. As an official, I can ensure it will be rectified!
> I'd love to see your garden, as I am sure many, many others would.
>
> Clyde C.

Clyde,
Sorry about the message. It was a private message meant for Bill and of
course I forgot that it was addressed to everyone on this server. At
this point in time I would like to keep it private. It is a time where I
certainly question my involvement in the society. I am involved in many
organizations in my life as most people are. When I don't feel that I am
being treated right it is sometimes easier to move on rather then fight.
It is simple not worth it. Life is to short.
Regards, Stuart