Garden Visitors

I certainly cannot top Kathy's visit from Mildred, Queen of the Hostas, of
the House of Seaver; BUT I did have some hosta royalty at my garden
yesterday== The Earl and Countess Antoine d'Avent, aka Tony and Michelle
Avent. They are so delightful and you MUST see the hostas that they are
taking to the convention! Wonderful things!
Tony has a fab new hybrid. You will see a special sign at his vendor's booth.

They have allowed me to man their booth on breaks.

They are taking H. 'Embroidery' for sale--the real one!
I wish Mildred had been here.

CH II