Re: Hockey Stick for Round-Up

Barbara,
  I have bought 3 of them now, and all have ended up in the trash.  There
is a small plastic joint at the bottom near the applicator part that always
breaks.  Maybe I use it like a hockey stick, too tough on it, don't know
for sure.  Now I just use an old floor mop, maybe use a little more
chemical than the hockey stick but it does the job just fine.
Monty