Re: "Correctly" Labeled Hostas in the Garden

In a message dated 6/26/99 3:32:41 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<< Gary, what are metal engraving tags? >>

Hi Cindy
I use what are called IMPRESS-O-TAGS made by Amekron. They are a heavy duty
aluminum tag about 1"x 4". They are suprisingly durable and long lasting also
not too costly. I bought a few hundred some years ago and have only had to
replace the ones I lost.  I got mine from Economy Lables somewhere in Fl.
sorry cant find the catalog, but, the # for Amekron if still in business is