Highlight

I'd have to say the highlight of the convention was getting to speak,
however briefly, to Kevin Vaughn.  Of course I was more interested in
talking Louisiana Irises with him because of his posts on the LA Iris
list.  I was very pleased to see him given the Summers Award.  A very well
deserved honor.
Joanne
jopyz@earthlink.net