Boo Hoo!!!!

Dear Friends,

Just got the letter telling me that my registration was received after the
500 participant cut-off.

So I won't be seeing all you wonderful hostaholics in Piqua.  This will be
the first HC I've missed in 6 years.

Lesson learned:  Get it in early--or else!!!

Jim Dixon, Prez
Metro Detroit Hosta Society