Fw: [neville58classact] Fw: LETS HAVE A GAS OUT!!!

My father forwarded this with a note that this is a mission some friends
believe in.  When I looked this over and thought about what happen in the
70's I realize maybe they have a point.  So I'm passing this on and I hope
you'll pass it on.

|  Subject:    LETS HAVE A GAS OUT!!!

Anytime we can stick it to them it's a good day.  Last year on April
30,1999, a gas out was staged across Canada and the U.S. to bring the price
of gas down, and it worked. It's time to do something about it  again.

|  This time, lets make it for three days instead of just one. The oil
cartel decided to slow production to drive up gasoline prices.  Lets see how
many Canadian\American people we can get to ban together for a three day
period in April, NOT TO BUY ANY GASOLINE, during those three days. LETS HAVE
A GAS OUT.

 Do not buy any gasoline from APRIL 7, 2000, THROUGH APRIL 9, 2000.  Buy
what you need before the dates listed above, or after, but try not to buy
any during the GAS OUT. If you want to help, just send this to everyone you
know and ask them to do the same.

|  We brought the prices down once before, and we can do it again! Come on
North America lets stand together.

|  WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
|
|  Even if you receive this 100 times keep passing it around, this way you
know
|  everyone is being informed and no one will forget!!!!!!!!

Anytime we can stick it to them it's a good day.

Last year on April 30,1999, a gas out was staged across Canada and the U.S. to
bring the price of gas down, and it worked. It's time to do something about it
again.

This time, lets make it for three days instead of just one. The oil cartel
decided to slow production to drive up gasoline prices.  Lets see how many
Canadian\American people we can get to ban together for a three day period in
April, NOT TO BUY ANY GASOLINE, during those three days. LETS HAVE A GAS OUT.

Do not buy any gasoline from APRIL 7, 2000, THROUGH APRIL 9, 2000.  Buy what you
need before the dates listed above, or after, but try not to buy any during the
GAS OUT. If you want to help, just send this to everyone you know and ask them
to do the same.

We brought the prices down once before, and we can do it again! Come on North
America lets stand together.

WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Even if you receive this 100 times keep passing it around, this way you know
everyone is being informed and no one will forget!!!!!!!!

For the latest news and tips, click here.
eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/neville58classact