Re: Iron Gate supreme

At 10:00 AM 03/04/2000 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 3/3/00 6:18:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>bpatch@richnet.net writes:
><<  Another could be H Fragrant Flame.   later doug >>
>Doug, it is like you are reading my mind.  Does anyone know where I can
get a
>good Fragrant Flame specimen, it seems to loose it streaks pretty easy?
>Thanks, N.
There is a mistery surrounding this one.  It is a (according to Mark Zilis)
TC sport of plantaginea.  I have purchased it twice from him, however and
both those plants turned out to be the streaked form of 'Fragrant Bouquet'
I have never yet seen ( I guess) the real 'Fragrant Flame'.  If anyone has
a "real" sport that blooms like plantigenia, I would like to know about it.