Re: Hosta College

Hi Lu!

Glad to hear you made it home safe & sound. It was great to meet you at Hosta
college! What a great time & a great bunch of folks!

Hope you are able to get up to Minnesota & visit us in June, although I must
admit it makes me a bit nervous. Your track record that is; volcanos erupt
when you go travel to Guatemala, blizzards hit when you visit in
Ohio.......... June can be tornado season in Minnesota!

Hope to see you here

Layne