Hosta College & Sustainable Urban Landscape Info Series Link

 <A HREF="http://www.sustland.umn.edu/index.html">Click here: Sustainable
Urban Landscape Information Series</A>

I was excited about this link. I'm coming down from a "high" after being at
the Hosta College last weekend.   A great big thanks for all those people
that helped put it on!  It was great and I hope everyone that wants to will
get to go next year.  So many wonderful, interesting people and all those
green plants, books, and garden accessories!!! (not to mention all the
learning that was going on).

This is the link to the U of MN's award winning site for helping us learn
about and develop good landscape designs that are functional, easier to
maintain, less damaging to the environment, as well as visually pleasing.

It's the resource we're using in a Landscape Design class I'm taking through
the MN Horticulture Society.  Even though the plant list is not applicable to
all areas of the country, I think alot of the other info is relevant.  It
includes some forms/questionares that you can print to use for your own
purposes or for your client's.   I understand they are still updating some
parts of the site.

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a