Re: seedling question

In a message dated 3/15/00 6:02:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, Gailjo3@aol.com
writes:

<<  They seem happy as mudlarks. Gail >>

Gailjo, what part of the country are you from, I love that happy as mudlark
thing even though I have not got the foggiest notion what a mudlark is. Bet
it is good though!

I took the dome off my first batch of seedlings and they immediately looked
like they had been scalded,  just use something to prop the lids up about
half an inch and move it up slowly until the dome is off, takes about three
days and is not near so shocky to them. N.