Re: seedling question

In a message dated 3/15/00 7:56:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

<< Like my 1000 + coleus are doing now!
 O.K.  so I'm gonna go transplant some coleus now...

You have a 1000+ coleus, wow, rare seeds or the common kind?  They have some
awesome coleus at Glasshouse Works but they are from cuttings.  You know I
never thought of sowing Coleus seed, where did you get them?

Ed pretty much said everything that you said about transplanting, are the two
of you in cahoots or did he really learn it all from you, knew there was a
good woman behind that man somewhere, there usually is. ( kidding all the way
here, about Ed that is the good woman behind every successful man is true
though.)  N.