Re: seedling question

In a message dated 3/15/00 9:20:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< This nice old monstrosity that we live it is
 causing the family health problems (yes I'm now living the life of the
 couple on 20/20).  That cold I had is due to a reaction to mold which is
 coming in from the foundation of the house.  >>

Oh Kate, you need to organize a working, choose a place and a date and
provide the drinks and food and we can come help you move everything.  We
will work for bologna and iced tea, Pepsi will not be necessary.

Sounds like you are getting some good advice on how to handle the problem.
Can you rip everything in your basement out and disinfect?  Get a good air
cleaner that handles mold and you might have to start on allergy shots.  I
have been allergic to mold all my life, seems like at times it is worse than
others and has nothing to do with mold counts.  There is a really good
sealant that you can paint on basement walls and floor to help keep the
moisture out, supposed to be good for thirty-five years.  Guess you won't be
finishing your basement.

Sorry to hear about your bad news and hope you feel better soon,