Re: strange days

Can anyone who attended the BAP 10 classes comment on how many times,
when, or how often a hosta can be BAP 10nd before it collapses into a
mound of smoldering ruin?? I thought there were just "so many" axillary
buds on a given plant. Also does a BAPPED hosta normally just change the
time period of axillary bud elongation, say from next spring to now? On
a less serious note, wouldn't it be nice to see a field of 'My Child
Insooks'. I guess it could happen if the normal apical dominance is
permanently altered and the plants become invasive, like kudzu for.
Kudzu, for those who don't know the plant, is a charming southern vine
with delicious smelling cool aid colored clusters of flowers. The only
draw back to the plant is that it completely engulfs everything in it's
path, and can grow across heavily traveled hiways, if not on the road
itself, then on a light wire crossing the road. Wonderful plant, but
then it's so common and ordinary that nobody wants it.  John Lanier
MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174