Subject: strange days
Author:  hosta-open@mallorn.com (owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com) at HERCULES
Date:    03/16/2000 4:53 PM

The most peculiar thing keeps happening, Every time I walk by the seedlings
I seem to hear the same phrase over and over again. It
sounds like they are saying.........BAP-EM-DAN-O............!! Any
thoughts on this? It almost seems to have a Hawaiian lilt to it or is
it tilt

P.S. you can call me ray or you can call me jay but you doesn't have
to call me johnson...........