Re: seedling question

Ray, Generally speaking, many  look just as they did when planted in the
fall.  It is still exciting to go look them over and see what survived and
if you are still excited about what you see.  Something really nice that was
planted in the fall and still looks the same.  It is almost time!

I dug Kinba and it is now in full leaf!  What a beautiful plant.  Beautiful
gold with beautiful red scapes right up into the cordate base of the leaf!
Hope I can get it to bloom by June.  I am going to keep it under 18 hour
lights to try to force the bloom before my breeders come into bloom.
Best Regards, Beth