Re: trade section of the library

Judy McCann wrote:
> Bob,
>    Is this for all types of plants or only hosta?

Hi Judy
	It doesn't matter, I could add anything.
	Stuart, I saw that last year when I would bap whole trays of tc plants.
Some wouldn't respond but it was amazing with the ones that did, 6-10
new shoots in about 6-10 days.
	Butch, I will chack Lu's link, I thought I copied and pasted it but
could have messed up. I am connected long distance so am answering
everything at once.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308