My attempt to sell BAP 10 to the general public

  • To: "hosta list" <PHOENIX_HOSTA_ROBIN@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM>
  • Subject: My attempt to sell BAP 10 to the general public
  • From: "Daniel Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:09:50 -0500

Bob,

Plantwise is forcing me to buy a pallet of Bap 10 which would cost me as
much as $40,000. They are also no going to allow me to sell the 2 and 4
oz. sizes. Plantwise has also sent me information in which they strongly
suggest that all dealers charge the same price. I thought price fixing
was illegal. I am very angry at how I have been treated by Joe at
plantwise.

I have no need to make such a tremendous profit on hosta people. This
whole thing with the pricing of BAP 10 stinks. I am sure that word of my
selling 3 of my 4 liters at my cost has got back to Plantwise. I paid
$700 for 4 liters and have been told that I will not be able to buy any
more at this price by Joe at Plantwise.

I have waited months for a message for Joe. He says he is too busy this
time of year. I finally got a letter about two weeks ago.

I will post later tonight with the exact language used in my letter from
Plantwise.

I still want to sell BAP 10 and have paid $700. for a machine that gives
me the ability to take credit cards.

Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE
zone 7