Re: Indianabob

Bob wrote:

> Hi Chick
>         The last I knew Plant Wise was only selling through Bob.
> --
> Bye
> Bob

BAP 10 is available, as of this morning, from Chris Christiansen, RAC
Enterprises in Apopka Florida at $165 per liter plus $5.00 shipping.  I've
been buying from him for quite a while and he is very easy to work with.

CHRIS CHISTIANSEN
RAC ENTERPRISES
2018 HIDDEN PINE LANE
APOPKA, FL  32712

His phone number is 407 342-3149.

I have a limited number of 2oz bottles available free to anyone who orders
$50.00 or more in hostas from our web site.  If you have already ordered, or
want to order, send me a separate e-mail requesting the BAP if you want it.  I
don't sell the 2 oz bottles.

Chick
www.bridgewoodgardens.com