Re: $31,680., $47,520., or $115,560. That's a lot of BAP 10!

halinar@open.org wrote:

> You can go in with a few other people and buy a liter and then split
> it up.
Hi everyone
	I will have almost two liters as soon as the new one comes so if anyone
can't find it I will sell ounces for $11 plus shipping. This is about
exactly what I paid for it. This is for the measuring ounce that came
with the bottle, not over some scale. Please try other sources first
	Also I don't know what the laws are but I want to keep inside of them
selling and shipping it.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308