Re: Conradina verticillata vs Rosmarinus officinalis?

In a message dated 3/29/00 5:51:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Cidjohnson@aol.com writes:

<< Did he
 have a list of shade tolerant herbs? >>

Hi Cindy, I would also be interested in a list of shade tolerant herbs.  I
had two big bushes of lavender that did very well getting just late afternoon
sun,  They were slain along with a lot of other stuff to make room for hostas.

Sweet Woodruf is the only herby plant that I can think of that is shade
tolerant.  N.