Breeding

I've just added a page on breeding hostas to our web site.  It's rather
basic and meant for beginners, but at the bottom are a couple pictures
of two of our plants that we will probably introduce sometime down the
road.

Here's a link if you would like to see:
http://www.bridgewoodgardens.com/BREEDING%20HOSTAS.htm

Some of you will find the test simplistic and maybe rather silly, but
please remember my audience is not made up of scientists.  It was
written rather quickly, so if you spot any glaring errors or something
you absolutely hate, I'm not sensitive, so let me know.

Chick