Re: Digital Cameras--Caveat Buyer

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: Re: Digital Cameras--Caveat Buyer
  • From: Jan Hibner <janh@infocom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 16:18:13 -0500

It's very easy to work.  I keep it set on incoming mail for my Eudora
Light.  I then start "Graphics Workshop" when I know there attachments to
the E-mails.  I then click on the appropriate attachment.

I don't have it set for thumbnails.  However, you can select the files you
want for thumbnails, then they are displayed.

Hope this helps.

It does say after every use, a very clipped "Please Register"  however, I
always ignore it.