viagara and blueberries

This message from Doug B. bounced because it contained an embedded image over 35K. Dan
===========================

Dear All     Please excuse my rather latent reply to all the above.    I
have just at this moment  concluded conversations with a cyclone fence
proprietor.      She assures me that height  (10 ft.)   and
electrification { (only 220 volts or 100 amps )  just enough to burn a
hosta leaf type outline on a hand or arm}  should be no problem to
install in time for peak blueberry blossom time this spring.
Additional investigative  newspaper reports in this area that green
blueberries  enhanced potency  (either eat less of them  or more of them
.......)  will require earlier erection of said fence.    Excuse for a
moment..............      Just returning from conversation with (some
would call it an interview/interrogation )  with the local Mansfield
Bloomen Gazette.   Apparently   the national inquirer is on its way for
a pictorial  expose !!!!!!! We here in Ohio (round on the ends high in
the middle)  are still in our carhearts ...     Some of the questions
presented are rather difficult to raise with the general public   but we
will put our best foot forth.   Reporters  are highly interested in the
antioxidant capacity  as well as the wrinkle free (these are prunes
predecessors you know)  enhancements.      Howeber   memory intisifying
and momentary  tingles and flushes are not readially reproduecable  hour
upon hour.     But it is with excitement, like rapid movement in
children (prancing-  indicating another kind of eminent movement) , we
proudly announce the extraction of the essence of blueberry into our new
lines   of  jams  (toe),   jelly's    (tight boot fitters type),
salsa   (foreign taste types)    and  both  crusted and whip cream
covered  blueberry pies (lard based)..   Unfortunately we are unable to
deliver (the above items)  via  ups or regular mail due to United States
Federal Government  Prescription Drug Regulations.    We trust these
serious infringements will be soon eradicated to the joy  of all who
entertain the thoughts of the early 60"s    that of   PEACE & LOVE.
       Finally we have saved the best for last      for    even   when
you are       out of season .........
you can be in season   ...  (not sure that's   invitro  or invitra
!!!!)   with our specials     of  course

                       FROZEN BLUEBERRIES        for   those that like
it different !!!!!

In seriousness however we do have a pic-upic blueberry operation that
starts about   July 1 that goes for two months with red raspberries the
last week of August.     Our hostas are available too.   And I would be
happy to show you my umpteen seedlings growing on the farm back forty.
We just consider ourselves the 2nd best thing to that little house down
there in Texas   (:^)  come on over to the patch  and a bucket of
berries (viagara)   later doug

P S    thanks Chick and Bill and Charles and Narda  and Denise and
everybody else .........