Origin of Sports Discussion

Hi Everyone,
         I'm sorry if I misunderstood. I took Dr. Zonneveld's articles to be only theory, I didn't realize that he had been doing research in this field.
         My apologies, Ben. I too look forward to reading them. I suppose Holland is the only country in the world with more hostas per person than the U.S. I know there are some very large nurseries over there, which must allow for excellent opportunities to study large populations of particular cultivars. I hadn't realized you have been doing so. If I'm not infringing on etiquette, may I ask your opinion of Dr. Marcotrigiano's work?
                                                                                                         .........Bill Meyer
I did a search on google.com and I did come up with a lot of hits.
I'll be going through them soon.  However, I did NOT find any article
you published on mitotic crossing over in hosta that was published in
a peer review scientific journal.
Could you please describe in detail the experimental methods you used,
the gene markers you used and give the results of your study of
mitotic recombination in hostas?
Joe Halinar