Re: copyright?? on library photos

In a message dated 3/7/01 10:34:32 AM Central Standard Time,
ranbl@netsync.net writes:

.  If you are one that posted pictures , did you take them of
any plants, not your own?  Don't tell me you did that, did you ask the plant
originator first?  I bet not!!!

Ran
Although I have ask many people whether I could or could not use their
pictures for my own personal use, your thoughts of whose plant the picture
was actually of has crossed my mind many times as well.
Very good point.  Joyce

JOYCE M. FLIES
PANTHEON HOSTA GARDENS
"The Friendship Plant'