Re: Garden Bouquet

Title: Re: Garden Bouquet
OH, should've explained. We are all fine-just had no power from 9Am-9:45PM last night. Also, our cable and internet line is down. Am using my teacher line now-really slow compared to cable modem, but a life-saver for an email lover like myself! :)

We got over 2" of snow. Our phone line is still down. Electrical line was ripped off of the side of the house due to a huge limb which broke off of our oak tree. We do have electricity now, but can't use the driveway as the lines are laying across it. Many people still have no power. Snow is really pretty, but soooo heavy. Our backyard looks like it has been bombed! <g>

Hope all of you who withstood the storm are okay, too.