Re: software

Giboshi@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/10/2001 3:08:40 PM Central Standard Time,
> bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:
>> Hi everyone
>> '    Need any software. This is way cheaper than I have ever seen it
>> before, almost like it is bootleg,
>> http://www.bitsoft.f2s.com/
> IT IS BOOT LEG................  ALL Counterfeit, they even tell you it
> is a
> copy of the original!!
> Buyer beware.............  After all the copyright business of library
> photos, would anyone even suggest buying pirated software??
> Bernie

Hi Bernie
    I went back to that site later and went to the contact page or
something similar. I read where they weren't responsible for what
happens after you buy the software plus there was nothing included
except a number. I can't believe people try to do this with the $100,000
fine or better if caught. Autodesk will also come out and personally
shoot you.