Ferns, Notes on hosta seeds and good response.

...Jim wonderful informative response. A COURTEOUS PROFESSIONAL IS A JOY TO
BEHOLD. I know from personal experience from the professional side of things
(not Hosta) that it is a conscious decision to take "extra" time with a
customer/client or simply a novice asking questions. There is always a cost
to the time taken in ones busness/personal day. From the professional side
(now mostly retired) I liked to consider it 2 things, pure investment and
basic human caring. From the consumer side I always try to respect that time
and trade with those that express caring even if it cost more. If not
business a heart felt Thankyou and respect is a great reward.
...I am fully aware that this is a Basic but there are those on both sides of
the proverbial fence that could do with a reminder. I appreciate your posting
it nurtures the