Re: Hosta College Sale - those who couldn't make it

In a message dated 3/11/01 7:47:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, EntICE11@aol.com
writes:

<< Don't suppose anybody got an extra stepping stones this year???

Oh, Paula, I wish I had known that you wanted one.  Didn't think about it, I
didn't see too many people buying them.  Could have shipped it to you.

Didn't they ship them to people who wanted them last year?  Betty Davis might
know or know who to ask.  I am sure that they had extras left over.  She is
B D Eyes 6@aol.com.

You should bring a big group next year, now are you going to the convention,
I guess living in the middle of the country makes it a little bit easier to
go to those things as it is close in all directions.  Can't wait for that
one.

Narda