Re: twinspots in meristem (debate)

...Jim you weren't supposed to tell!!! But sense you mentioned it, I'll take
pssssssst and maybe a psssssssst and if you like you could throw 1 or 2
special "Mitotically Recombined beauties and at least 1 ea. of Bright Lights,
Bright Glow, Shining Tot, Shining Spirit and Shining Penny [only after
adequate Irriadiation of course). I have a beautiful raised bed just off the
deck That would be a nice home for them. Then I could eliminate my Halogen
lights and save a fortune on the electric bill. What is the Half life on a
"Mitotically Recombined Irradiated Hosta" ? I'll bet that they would be even
more efficient and long lasting if you "Mit Rec-ed" them well after sunset on
a Sunday at Leiden University.

                                                                    Jim "The
Towel" Towle

PS don't say a word about this to Joe he'll get jealous.