ShayDguy. No means no.

Surely the constantly changing nature and discoveries of sexuality (our own and our partner's) is just as important and interesting and worthy of ongoing inquiry as mutations in hostas? IMHO.
Got any good links? (send privately please) Did anyone happen to record "The Science of Sex" on the Discovery channel? We have only been able to get through the first half hour and it's been on twice now. We are wondering how it ends? :-)
I wonder what ShayDguy gets out of sending dirty jokes to a group that has made it clear they do not want to receive them?
ShayDguy: We are saying no to your dirty humor.
No means no.