Re: ShayDguy. Just set up another list...

From what I have heard, ShayDguy is Jim Dixon and gossip has it that he went
to hosta college..so I would guess that he gardens.  and I think he even
offered to help Jim with his booth which would indicate a decent
person....but has he ever written anything pertaining to gardening on this
Robin?  I used to have the open go to my office, but his vocabulary would
make me loose my computer rights, so I was forced to have the open go to my
home.  In chat rooms, we can block individuals, but I cannot just block him
since it comes thru the robin. I am always disappointed  when I open his mail
and he has sent  more unrelated stuff.   I keep hoping  that one day a
description of his garden will appear, especially since he does participate
in the gardening world.  Does anyone know why?   A little humor is fun when
it comes from a friend, but if anything has ever been posted that relates to
hostas or gardening or even friendship, I've missed it.  This is just my
opinion as a newbie on this robin.  But it certainly made me appreciate
Carolyn and her monitoring of the Phoenix.