Re: Carolyn's Phoenix

In a message dated 3/20/2001 7:59:20 PM Central Standard Time,
BDeyes6@aol.com writes:

She deleted  Dan!

She is a disgrace to the AHS and to the hosta world and to herself, I should
I can't figure that woman out. She seems to be a very angry person who has to
strike out on well-meaning persons if they disagree with her.
Why do nice people stay on her channel? I met her, only once, thank God, and
she struck me as a very defensive person. Perhaps no one loves her?She knows
nothing about hostas as far I was able to tell and has next to nothing of a
She seems to me like  typical "garden club"  types who like power but really
are not interested in gardening. Perhaps I am wrong;but I want nothing to do
with her; ;and, Dan shouldn't either. He is a great person and very
knowledgeable and has contributed more than CS could in a lifetime.
What a shame.

Clyde Crockett z5 ccredux@aol.com  Indy Indiana