Re: yellow inheritance

Your post is very confusing to me and as indicated in his post,  by Joe
also. If we can not understand what you are trying to say, I am afraid
no one else will understand either. The dificulty is in going into a
discussion using  the genetic symbols without indicating what the
symbols stand for. Perhaps you are communicating with someone with whom
you have agreed what the symbols represent. But other people are also
reading and this subject is utterly confusing. You should not go faster
in your discussion than the reading audience can follow. If there is
anyone who does understand this gibberish, please tell me so and I will
shut up and learn something...but until then I suggest you explain the
use of symbols selected. They are unknown to the reading audience at
this point, IMO..

As for your question about how many genes control coloration  in hostas?

There are more than genes on nuclei which control coloration in hostas.
Where have you been during our discussion, asleep?

Jim Hawes