Re: Lysol

I asked a friend of mine from England, this is her reply.
IGLH
Sam I Am

There must be so many new ones by now, but we always used Dettol as a
disinfectant/antiseptic. I just love the smell. It's also available as a
soap, and I saw it on the shelves in England in Sept.

Dettol, which is RCI's umbrella brand in the antiseptic segment, has two
other products under its fold. Dettol Liquid, an antiseptic liquid, which
already holds the number one position in the antiseptics category. And two,
Dettol Liquid Soap, an orange-red creamy liquid soap available in a 250 ml
pack, both in press pump and flip top variants, which is also moving well,
according to the company. Dettol Soap is available in 75 g and 150 g cakes
at Rs 13.50 and Rs 26, respectively.