Re: Garden

In a message dated 03/23/2001 3:16:13 PM Central Standard Time,
ShayDguy@aol.com writes:

But I do have a whole bunch of Hostas--can't be bothered with counting them
or keeping their names straight even.  I do this garden to please me.  If
others enjoy it, that is just added bonus points.

I bought a scanner, but am very frustrated using it because the files are
just immense to download--

That's the best reason to garden I can think off.

Your scanner program should have a settings button-and somewhere under
settings there should be something called "out put" or scale.  This will set
the size of the image. 1:1 or 100 percent should give you an image the same
size as your scan.

Also use the crop feature before you scan-scanners can be a pain.

Paul