Re: hycinthina and Ben's Booklet

 wow msbucky

 ...point 1)   The horse isn't dead. He just won the Kentucky Derby and has
been put out to stud. He will live the rest of his days in Hosta ... oops...
I mean horse heaven. Hell, we may even syndicate him and use his seed to reap
an honorable family harvest.( pun very much intended)

 ...point 2)   He has dropped the load on you, me and the rest of the
family. I don't choose avoidance, like you.

 ...point 3)   He has honorably chosen (so far I believe, not sure) to
consult the highest authority I am aware of, the court of "Peer Review,"
brothers and sisters in his chosen field. In the process has raised the
respect and values of our family 10 fold.

 ...point 4)  He has gotten on with his life as of today. He just S - - - in
YOUR pot, and you chose to wear it.

 ...point 5)  He has accomplished a great deal, he drew you from your closet
to claim your rightful place in the family.

 ...point  6) He has been highly constructive and exposed a thief. Who like
a leach has been feeding on YOUR attention and subservient attitude. How much
more constructive would you have him be? He is risking his honorable name.
Just as DR. Zonnenveld is.

 ...Point 7) Helen Williams my name is Jim Towle and I choose and test my
friends with the tempering fire of Honor. You failed.

Jim Towle