Re: new search engine for the library

Pat Mora wrote:
> Hey Bob:
>     The search engines now make our stop in the library a networking
> tool with the speed to go anywhere, works great, thanks
> Pat Mora
HI Pat
	The old search engine was a script the server provided. I worked with
it and also contacted them 4 times and couldn't get it to work either
right or consistently. Finally I got one from a website that indexes
your url and you search that.
	Don't pay any attention to the titles on each page. I reuse the code
and I forgot at first to change the title from Luc's Home Site to The
Hosta Library so where ever I did forget you see Luc's Home Site.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/